To strengthen our team, we are looking at the Erlangen location as soon as possible for
Finance Manager (m/f/d)
• Lead the preparation and coordination of all financial reporting requirements to Fire & Safety and IDEX including US GAAP reporting to profit walks, forecasts, commercial and manufacturing analysis.
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all government tax related requirements ensuring compliance at all times.
• Manage the team to deliver in the areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, payroll, fixed assets, inventory, financial reporting, tax compliance, other areas of general accounting concern.
• Maintain robust internal controls and ensure adherence to the IDEX Corporate Policies related to finance. Develop and implement local policy for financial control and treasury functions as appropriate.
• Act as a business partner to LUKAS Hydraulik GmbH General Manager and the local management team as well as to IDEX Corporation - Group VP Finance.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
• University degree in Business Administration (Finance) or equivalent management education
• Several years of professional experience in a similar position, especially in a manufacturing
• Strong knowledge of controllership and experience with compliance requirements of US-based
Multinational as well as US GAAP, local GAAP (HGB, UGB) and tax topics
• Forecasting, and financial analysis: strong knowledge of MRP systems
• Fluent language skills in German and English
• Driven to constantly improve and challenge the status quo, excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment and the ability to drive initiatives and lead change with a proactive and pragmatic approach
We offer you a dynamic environment in which you can "move" something, a varied activity with creative freedom and many training opportunities, an exciting industry and an attractive brand environment as well as flexible working hours and a performance-based compensation.
Would you like to know more?
We look forward to meeting you. Please send your detailed application documents online stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation:
LUKAS Hydraulik GmbH
Frau Erna Salatovic