The LUKAS compact cylinders close the gap between our flat cylinders and the standard lifting cylinders. Where the flat cylinders are too low and the lifting cylinders are too high, our compact cylinders are used. They have a balanced ratio of low overall height and comparatively long stroke.
Please order plug-in coupling nipples StNi 62 separately to replace standard screw couplings.
- With internationally standard screw coupling as standard
- Optionally with LUKAS plug-in coupling for integration into existing 500 bar system
- Exceptional side load compatibility
- Fully loadable stroke limitation
- Scraper rings reduce contamination and wear
- Large stroke with compact installation height
- Suitable for work with little clearance
- High strength made of hardened and tempered special steel
- Particularly robust, compact and stable
- Grooved piston without additional thrust pieces