Double-acting steel cylinders
- Item number SW10229
The double-acting steel cylinders from LUKAS have a hydraulic retraction and are therefore even... more
The double-acting steel cylinders from LUKAS have a hydraulic retraction and are therefore even more versatile than single-acting cylinders. They retract faster and can also be used for pulling work. In addition, these steel cylinders offer more safety for the user thanks to their special overpressure valve. They are used to lift and precisely move particularly heavy loads. They can also be integrated perfectly into already existing systems.
Plug-in coupling nipples StNi 62 to replace standard screw couplings please order separately.
External thread as standard for easy mounting Standard mounting holes in the cylinder base... more
- External thread as standard for easy mounting
- Standard mounting holes in the cylinder base
- Standard international screw coupling
- Internal thread in the piston rod for additional tools
- Exceptional lateral load tolerance due to wide guide rings
- Fully loadable stroke limitation
- Scraper rings reduce contamination and wear
- Optionally with LUKAS plug-in coupling for integration into an existing 500 bar system
- Hydraulic piston retraction
- Suitable for extremely heavy loads
- Particularly robust and solid
- Overpressure valve protects the user in case of operating errors
- Corrosion protection due to stove enameled surfaces
- Hard-chrome plated pistons against scoring and corrosion
Technical Data of the product "Double-acting steel cylinders"
Customers also viewed