Single acting heavy duty cylinders with load retraction
- Item number SW10270
LUKAS heavy-duty cylinders are the ultimate powerhouses that lift the heaviest loads... more
LUKAS heavy-duty cylinders are the ultimate powerhouses that lift the heaviest loads extremely comfortably. They are completely reduced to the essentials and are therefore particularly robust, stable and economical. They are used, for example, in bridge construction to lift transformers and other giant components or to position the heaviest machines.
Capacity from 140 to 1100 t Standard with international standard screw coupling Large... more
- Capacity from 140 to 1100 t
- Standard with international standard screw coupling
- Large variety of types
- Retract under load
- Scraper rings prevent contamination and wear
- Optionally with LUKAS plug-in coupling for integration into an existing 500 bar system
- Load retraction, especially suitable for weighing, lifting and positioning applications in structural and civil engineering
- Splash holes as stroke limitation, without stop ring, warning in the form of a red stripe
- Hard-chrome plated pistons against scoring and corrosion
Technical Data of the product "Single acting heavy duty cylinders with load retraction"
Customers also viewed