Double-acting heavy duty cylinders
- Item number SW10271
The double-acting heavy-duty cylinders from LUKAS are the ultimate powerhouses that... more
The double-acting heavy-duty cylinders from LUKAS are the ultimate powerhouses that lift the heaviest loads extremely comfortably. They are completely reduced to the essentials and are therefore particularly robust, stable and economical. They are used, for example, in bridge construction to lift transformers and other giant components or to position the heaviest machines.
Capacity from 140 to 1000 t, stroke up to 300 mm. Safety valve on entry side to prevent... more
- Capacity from 140 to 1000 t, stroke up to 300 mm.
- Safety valve on entry side to prevent accidental overpressure
- Standard international screw coupling
- Scraper rings prevent contamination and wear
- Optionally with LUKAS plug-in coupling for integration into an existing 500 bar system
- Hard-chrome plated pistons to prevent scoring and corrosion
- Body and thrust piece black nitrided to ensure high corrosion protection and improved wear
Technical Data of the product "Double-acting heavy duty cylinders"
Customers also viewed