Our flat cylinders are designed for use on tight and heavy projects. They are suitable for lifting machinery, replacing bridge bearings, or serve as preparation for the use of a higher successor cylinder. The flat cylinders are returned to their original state by load or spring return.
Please order plug-in coupling nipples StNi 62 separately to replace standard screw couplings.
- 500 bar range with quick-release coupling to which the safe quick-stop system can be connected.
- 700 bar range with international screw couplings
- Mounting holes as standard on 700 bar cylinders
- Fully loadable stroke limiter
- Extremely flat overall height from 32 mm
- Particularly small space requirement
- Made of hardened and tempered special steel
- Partially equipped with carrying handles
- Variants in the 500 bar and 700 bar range
- 700 bar with spring return