The LUKAS short-stroke lock nut cylinders are very compact and have robust locking nuts that securely support loads of up to 550 tonnes over a longer period of time while requiring little space. The mechanical locking system and the high-strength special steel provide an additional advantage in terms of the cylinder's endurance and safety. If the ground is uneven, the cylinders must be fully underpinned with a stable base.
Please order plug-in coupling nipples StNi 62 separately to replace standard screw couplings.
- Standard with international standard screw coupling
- Optionally with LUKAS plug-in coupling for integration into existing 500 bar system
- Long and safe load holding
- Robust, solid and compact thanks to high-strength special steel
- Piston retraction retractable under load
- A splash hole limits the extension travel and protects against incorrect operation
- Movable compensating plates as standard for optimum alignment
- Special surface protection against corrosion