Single-acting steel cylinders
- Item number SW10228
Our single and double-acting steel cylinders are robust helpers for tough applications. They are... more
Our single and double-acting steel cylinders are robust helpers for tough applications. They are especially used to lift and move heavy loads, to position and fix components or to deform metal parts. The single-acting steel cylinders are retracted with a strong spring and can be easily integrated into existing systems.
Plug-in coupling nipples StNi 62 to replace standard screw couplings please order separately.
External thread as standard for easy mounting Standard mounting holes in the cylinder base... more
- External thread as standard for easy mounting
- Standard mounting holes in the cylinder base
- Standard international screw coupling
- International thread in the piston rod for additional tools
- Fully loadable stroke limitation
- Wiper rings reduce contamination and wear
- Supplied complete with piston protection plates and screw coupling sleeves
- Optionally with LUKAS plug-in coupling for integration into an existing 500 bar system
- With spring return
- Corrosion protection due to stove enamelled surfaces
- Hard-chrome plated pistons against scoring and corrosion
Technical Data of the product "Single-acting steel cylinders"
Customers also viewed